At A Glance
- CEO, Executive Director, Board Director, Business Development Director, Political Strategist, Campaign Manager
- Managed mayoral campaigns, advised US Congressmen and served as staff advisory for regional government leaders
- Developed and launched three successful business enterprises for national and international firms
- Facilitated and created comprehensive and aggressive strategic plans supporting corporate and nonprofit growth through M&A, operational alignment, shared visions and team performance incentives
- Facilitated multi-organizational and cross-sector strategic alliances and collaborations for larger community impact
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Served as Executive Director – Kinship House, Vision Action Network, Lift Urban Portland
- Successful global launch of innovative sports performance monitoring and motivational programs for Nike Equipment, Inc.
- Developed profitable enhanced employee benefit services business that was sold to international health benefits corporation
- Led and facilitated strategic initiatives for youth, environment, underserved communities and international aid
- Board leadership – Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette, US Lacrosse Assoc. Strategic Planning, NW Region US Lacrosse, Multnomah Athletic Club Athletic Committee, Strategic Planning Committee, Friendly House, Smith Club of Oregon
Ann has served 25 years as CEO of Catalyst Strategies, a strategic facilitation and management consulting firm serving leading public, private and nonprofit corporations. Previously, with US Bancorp, Ann led strategic planning and market research through an aggressive expansion period. Later, Ann led the global launch of an innovative sports monitoring business for Nike Equipment, Inc. As an affiliate of the Nonprofit Association of Oregon’s Executive Transition Team, Ann has served as interim executive director and board counsel for numerous regional charitable organizations.
Ann holds an MBA from Cornell University’s Johnson School of Management, and a BA in Government from Smith College. She is credentialed in strategic facilitation, Hogan Leadership Assessment/Profiling, Executive Coaching and Team Performance Training.