At A Glance
- Board Member, Audit Committee Chair and Compensation Committee member for public international healthcare company
- Finance Committee Chair and Board Member for large regional healthcare non-profit, former Board Chair of local microfinance non-profit
- Founder and CEO of specialty apparel company
- Sector experience in healthcare, banking, biotech, oil and gas, apparel, industrial design and image licensing industries
- Investment banker for emerging market oil and gas acquisitions and divestitures
- Extensive business development experience in Russian market for Western oil and gas and pharmaceutical companies
- Straddle traditional corporate best practices and emerging business models to form new strategies for growth
- Public company, private company, large non-profit and small business experience
- Fluent in Russian, conversational French and Spanish
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Holds 10 years of corporate board service including Audit Committee Chair for a publicly-traded hospital network in China; also served on non-profit boards for eight years.
- Initiated strategic and financial discussions around global trends, emerging technologies and cross-industry opportunities that resulted in strong market position for healthcare, oil and gas, and creative services companies.
- Led U.S companies in entering the Russian market, structured and consummated deals.
- Founded and run all aspects of specialty apparel business.
Holli Harris has 25 years of international leadership experience with an emerging market emphasis, including corporate and non-profit board service, and financial, product development, business development and general management roles in numerous industries. She has served on corporate and non-profit boards, and in financial, business development, product development and leadership roles in numerous industries, including healthcare, banking, apparel, oil and gas, and with the U.S. State Department in the U.S. and Russia. Holli served 10 years as an Independent Director at Chindex (CHDX), a NASDAQ-listed company with the first foreign healthcare network in China. She served on the Transaction Committee and held the position of Audit Committee Chair with Chindex, where she made decisions regarding M&A transactions and managed the external and internal audit groups. In addition to her Chindex board experience, Holli has held corporate leadership roles where she initiated strategic discussions around global trends, emerging technologies and cross-industry opportunities that retain and strengthen market position. Her non-profit experience includes current board seat and Finance Committee Chair at Bloodworks and seven years on Ventures’ board, including an expanded role while Chair during the Executive Director transition. Holli holds an MBA in Finance and Corporate Strategy from the University of Michigan, and a dual BA in International Relations and Russian Language from U.C. Davis.