At A Glance
- CEO; public and private technology companies.
- Director; public and private technology companies.
- EVP; multinational, multi-product line companies.
- VP R&D; broad product portfolios.
- High growth, Transitioning, Turnaround
- Semiconductor, Materials, Solar, Test and Measurement, Manufacturing, Capital Equipment
- Strategic planning, product line planning and rationalization.
- M&A, negotiation, closure, and integration.
- International acquisition, off-shoring.
- IP strategy and management.
Richard Faubert has over 25 years of experience in CEO and general management serving private, venture-backed and publicly held companies ranging in size from middle market to startups. His experience includes research and development, product development and operations, strategy, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property licensing and restructuring. Richard served seven years as President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Amberwave Systems, Inc., a semiconductor technology company, five years as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of SpeedFam-IPEC, Inc., a semiconductor capital equipment manufacturing company he sold to Novellus Systems Inc., six years in senior management positions with Tektronix, Inc., a test, measurement and monitoring technology company and six years heading product development for GenRad, Inc. Richard served 18 years on the Board of RadiSys Corp., an embedded telecom systems company, and currently serves on two Boards; Electro Scientific Industries, Inc., a photonic based micro machining systems company and AmberWave Inc., a solar startup company. He holds a B.S.E.E. from Northeastern University.