At A Glance
- Executive VP, Senior VP Sales and Marketing
- Strategic growth – organic and through M&A
- EBITDA improvements
- Sales organization transformation
- Marketing strategy
- Brand management
- New product development
- Acquisition integration
- Consumer products – sporting goods, housewares, food
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Designed and executed strategic growth plan for leading global sporting goods company. Implemented new go to market strategy, developed strategic retail accounts and consumer insight driven new product approach to achieve record growth of $150 million.
- Led North American growth strategy that transformed new category, and delivered over $100 million growth for leading consumer housewares company.
Scott Henrikson has 25 years of experience serving in leadership roles in sales, marketing and general management for organizations in the consumer products industry. He has served as EVP/SVP Sales and Marketing for leading brands in the sporting goods, houseware and food related sectors. He has a strong track record of building brands, new product execution, developing strategic customers and delivering profitable growth with business responsibility to $850 million. He spent 14 years at Jarden Corporation in key leadership roles. While at Jarden he served as SVP Sales and Marketing for the Americas for Coleman, an $850 million business which achieved growth of $150 million in sales and $40 million in EBITDA during his leadership. He also served as VP Sales and Marketing for Jarden Consumer Solutions Food Storage business and achieved growth of over $100 million for the FoodSaver brand. Prior to Jarden, he held several leadership positions with recognized brands in the housewares industry. He served as Vice President, Sales for Progressive International, a leading supplier of innovative kitchen products. During his tenure, sales increased from $33 million to over $50 million. Prior to this, he held sales management positions of increasing responsibility with Newell Corporation, Corning Consumer Products and General Mills. Scott holds a BS in General Science from the University of Oregon.