At A Glance
- CFO, Executive VP, Board of Directors
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Dashboards and metrics
- Strategic growth through M&A and minority investments
- Equity and debt financing
- SEC reporting and technical accounting
- Consolidations of multi-currency environments
- ERP, EPM, and cloud software implementations
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- After a key division of Medtronic was carved out into a Bain Capital sponsored company, Anthony was brought in to build a global team, streamline the planning and financial reporting processes and integrate a number of key business development and strategic acquisitions
- During the financial crisis of 2008 to 2010, improved EBITDA margins by reducing waste in the manufacturing process and growing revenues through key strategic partnerships with large buying organizations, expanding the business into China and the Middle East
- Served as project manager lead for finance for a large-scale SAP ERP implementation for a $1 billion global medical device organization. SAP was configured, tested and stood up in less than 1 year.
- Streamlined board level, lender and internal reporting for a London-based private equity-backed multinational. Also, worked closely with key management on integrating a key acquisition in Israel.
Anthony Lozano has more than 25 years of experience serving in financial leadership roles for organizations across multiple industries, including medical devices, manufacturing, distribution and construction. Anthony’s strengths include managing and building global teams, developing streamlined financial reporting processes, raising capital and debt financing, and managing large scale ERP projects. He was recently the vice president and corporate controller of a $1 billion medical device manufacturer and managed a large team across the U.S., Asia and Europe. Anthony was instrumental in implementing SAP, integrating two key acquisitions and financing $480 million of debt. While working in the floorcoverings industry, he worked closely on the sale of the company to a publicly traded competitor in Europe to complete a $500 million merger transaction.
Anthony holds a bachelor of science in Accounting from The Ohio State University and an MBA from Marquette University. He is a licensed CPA in the state of Illinois.