At A Glance
- CFO, Executive VP, Board of Directors
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Dashboards and metrics
- Strategic growth through M&A and minority investments
- Equity and debt financing
- SEC reporting and technical accounting
- Consolidations of multi-currency environments
- ERP, EPM & cloud software implementations
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- After a key division of Medtronic was spun off into a Bain Capital sponsored company, Anthony was brought in to build a global team, streamline the planning and financial reporting processes and integrate a number of key business development and strategic acquisitions
- During the financial crisis of 2008-2010, Anthony improved EBITDA margins by reducing waste in the manufacturing process and growing revenues through key strategic partnerships with a number of large buying organizations, expanding the business into China and the Middle East
- Designed and installed a cloud based system of financial reporting and planning Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) software, allowing the company to review results in a multi-currency environment; also implemented a rolling forecast process to provide more visibility to the CEO and the board
Anthony Lozano has over 20 years of experience serving in financial leadership roles for organizations in industrial, medical device, construction, software and manufacturing specific industries. Anthony’s strengths include managing and building large global teams, developing streamlined financial reporting processes and procedures, raising capital, refinancing debt and preparing for large scale ERP/EPM projects. He was recently the vice president and corporate controller of a $500 million medical device manufacturer and managed a large team across the U.S., Asia and Europe. Anthony was instrumental in helping the company spin off a specialized R&D project into a separate Cayman owned company, integrating the acquisition of a $30 million software company and refinancing $480 million of debt. While working in the floorcoverings industry, Anthony worked closely on the sale of the company to a publicly traded competitor in Europe to consummate a $500 million merger transaction.
Anthony holds a bachelor of science in Accounting from The Ohio State University and an MBA from Marquette University. He is a licensed CPA in the state of Illinois.