At A Glance
Finance and accounting leadership roles, including CFO: treasury and tax
- Public, closely held and private equity organizations, foreign and domestic
- Startup, high-growth, turn around, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures
- Planned in concert with other C’s of a $1.5 billion company, including capital
- Financial, Planning and Analysis, rolling projections, development of KPI’s
- Decentralized budgeting of 2 separate public companies, after divestiture
- Responsible for department within a $1.6 billion company
- ERP, billing, data warehouse identification and implementation
- Revenue recognition and assurance
- Identifies and Develops high performing talent and implements optimal reporting structures, inter-department relationships resulting in process improvement company wide
- Team building and organizational leadership
- Implemented financial goals, transparency, rigor and discipline across the organization
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- In the midst of high revenue growth, drove company initiatives that led to G&A, cost of service, cost per gross add and capital reductions that resulted in growth of EBITDA from -$200 M to +$315M within 4 years
- Negotiated workout strategies with vendors, including revised contract
- Communicated with public, private investment and banking communities
- Implemented operational KPI’s for both public and private companies
- Led the evaluation and implementation of ERP systems to enhance efficiencies, transparency, timeliness, analytical capabilities and profitability
Gina Haggerty has over 30 years of experience serving in finance and accounting leadership roles for organizations in the technology, telecommunications, broadcasting, and general aviation industries.
Gina started at Western Wireless Corporation pre-IPO and was promoted throughout her 10 year employment, until the company was sold. She performed due diligence and evaluations of potential acquisitions, as well as integration. While CFO of a European subsidiary, she developed a strategy which aligned revenue goals with cost structure. Gina also managed the $.25 Billion credit with a multi-national company. While Executive Director of Investor Relations and Corporate planning, she prepared compelling investor presentations and participated in investor conferences and meetings. At the same time, she was responsible for ensuring company compliance of all public communication of business and financial related information, including SEC mandates for full disclosure. Gina also led the effort to implement a decentralized budgeting and planning process, as well as key variance analysis and rolling forecasts. She also has a strong business systems background, overseeing the selections and implementation of various financial and operational systems. Gina was instrumental in developing the Accounting Department before moving on to more finance related roles in the organization.
After working as a CPA in public accounting for several years, Gina’s focus was in start-up and turnaround situations.