At A Glance
- CIO, VP, Executive IT consultant
- ERP / CRM implementations
- M&A integration
- Global expansion
- IT governance, compliance, and disaster Recovery
- EBITDA, lead time and quality improvements
- Electronics manufacturing, food products, consumer goods, financial services
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Drove synergies during a corporate merger and realized $21 million in annual cost savings on $400 million in revenue. Led the organization in adopting a balanced scorecard culture to optimize communication throughout facilities in 10 countries.
- Took on full-time CIO responsibilities over a staff in Malaysia, Germany and the U.S. Integrated global networks and disparate ERP systems, and installed IT governance & compliance and follow-the-sun help desk support.
- Grew an ERP software startup to $2 million in sales in two years. Developed software development and testing processes, HR and finance procedures, and growth strategy, allowing for a successful expansion to Asia and Europe.
Ian Itschner has over 20 years of experience serving in operations and information leadership roles. He leads organizations through transformations like acquisitions and ERP implementations. As VP of PROMS, an ERP software startup, Ian grew revenues 10 times over in two years and led 18 software implementations while developing business processes from the ground up. Over the past 14 years, Ian has provided CIO and operational excellence consulting for companies in electronics manufacturing, financial services and consumer goods. He has led acquisition integration of processes and systems for five organizations ranging from a $70 million private company to a $400 million international public corporation. He works with clients to adopt a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization. His operational excellence initiatives have led to a 75% reduction in the month-end-close process through the use of lean methodologies in finance, and have led to a three-day reduction in product lead time as a result of a CRM and business intelligence adoption. Ian has directly led international teams as a manager, and as a leader of global mergers and system implementations, which gives him a specific appreciation for organizational culture and the importance of communication.
Ian holds an MBA in Finance from UCLA and a BS in Manufacturing Engineering from Oregon State University. He’s also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. For over 10 years, Ian has mentored university students in Oregon and Washington and has provided leadership conferences twice each year. He is also a trustee for a number of non-profit foundations.