At A Glance
- CEO, founder, lead FP&A consultant
- Revenue and profit growth
- Value proposition validation
- Pricing strategy creation
- Financial alternative scoring
- Industry experience includes healthcare, real estate, not for profit, research institutes, technology
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Doubled revenue in two years and tripled profit as CEO of a medical device firm
- Founded, grew and sold a consulting firm that provided financial analytics to world leading for profit and not for profit organizations
- Designed and installed the budgeting system for the world’s largest charitable foundation
Jayson F. Beatty has 25 years of experience serving in leadership and financial roles for organizations in several industries including healthcare, real estate, not for profit and technology, among others. As CEO, Jayson has led three organizations – a consulting firm, a real estate firm and a medical device firm. In each case his tenure was marked by revenue growth, profit growth and product/service expansion. He oversaw or implemented improvements to logistics, physical plant, CRM, sales execution and manufacturing efficiency. While serving as a consultant, Jayson delivered projects for world leading organizations. Projects include assisting a Chilean technology firm’s expansion to North America and the GCC, capital and operational feasibility analysis for the siting of a $165 million manufacturing facility in the Southern U.S., and scenario analysis for a $130 million investment in residential real estate in Seattle, Washington. Jayson has also provided long-term financial support for the headquarters expansion of an online retailer, the expansion and repositioning of a museum, the management of a $20 million portfolio of venture investments and the creation of initial FP&A infrastructure for a new charitable foundation.
Jayson holds an MBA from the University of Cambridge and two bachelors of art in Economics and Philosophy from Claremont McKenna College. He’s a Managing Broker in the state of Washington (active) and a Broker in the state of Texas (inactive).