At a Glance
- Director, senior director, vice president, general manager
- Financial operating plans, forecasts
- Pricing management
- Business and investment cases
- 5/10 year strategic views
- Customer satisfaction metrics
- Acquisitions, alliances, divestitures
- Integrations management
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Spearheaded efforts to finalize strategic direction of the File & Serve e-Filing business. Included evaluation of product investment and acquisition options as well as final, approved recommendation for profitable divestiture of the business to facilitate needed investment and position it for future growth.
- Complete finance ownership of revenue, gross margin, and profit targets for $90 million Litigation product portfolio growing at 25% per annum. Teamed w/ other members of senior management to balance risks, opportunities, and investments both within businesses and across the total platform to deliver in excess of committed revenues and profits to Litigation Services.
- Successfully devised and led holistic integration plan for newly acquired Knowledge Mosaic business; managed priorities and details of $6 million integration budget – people, process, and product.
Jeff Wallace has 22 years of experience serving in senior financial and P&L owner roles at several Fortune 500 companies. He has an extensive track record of driving business results in excess of plan across multiple industries including aerospace, consumer goods, multi-unit retail and information services. During a calendar year in which many LexisNexis products struggled, Jeff proactively solved a $2 million profit challenge for the File & Serve product and the revamped financial forecast culminated in record results for the fiscal year – exceeding worldwide revenue targets by $8 million [+40%] and posting a net operating profit for the first time in the history of the business. While at Starbucks, he served as the finance point person for the company-wide strategic plan. Jeff understands how to leverage the voice of the customer into successful outcomes and has instilled ownership and accountability across multiple disciplines including finance, operations, strategy and business development. While at LexisNexis, Jeff served as VP for two products and during his tenure each posted the highest NPS (Net Promoter Score) in the company. He possesses wide-ranging M&A experience including prospecting, financial modeling and due diligence as well as operational integration responsibility. In addition, he led the profitable divestiture of a $100 million business unit.
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Finance Concentration) from the University of Washington. In addition, he holds an MBA from the University of Maryland, Smith School of Business with an emphasis in Management and Organization/Strategic Planning.