Value creation for your portfolio companies.
Private equity investors are constantly focused on creating higher levels of sustained enterprise values for portfolio companies. Transitional strategies can require many complex projects over the investment cycle that play into NextLevel’s expertise, such as operational improvements to maximize cash flow and profitability, consolidation of existing or integration of new business units, recapitalizations, divestitures and exit execution.
Managing the unique financial and operational needs of multiple portfolio companies in transition requires specific skills. Successful private equity companies recognize the need for:
- A CEO, COO, CFO, or CIO well versed in the transitional issues faced by private equity companies
- Prompt set up and implementation of performance monitoring systems and forecasting tools
- Leadership that can drive growth and spur dramatic improvement in operational efficiency and profit improvement
- Completing strategic projects on time and on budget
Leadership solutions for portfolio companies.
Our unique service model provides private equity firms and their portfolio companies with solutions delivered by experienced professionals who perform many functions and services including:
- Executive Leadership: Manage all or part of the CEO, COO, CFO or CIO function in an interim role or as a leadership support function for key projects or initiatives.
- Project Rescue: Manage, fix or shut down troubled or run away projects.
- Operational Improvements: We can help improve results in revenue growth, operational and profit improvements, cost reduction, performance measurement systems and financial systems implementations.
- Merger and Acquisition Support: Define and execute strategies for due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, process management, integration, consolidations and business unit divestitures.
- Positioning for Sale: Provide experienced leadership or support to prepare and position a company to execute on an exit strategy at an enhanced level of enterprise value.
NextLevel professionals are highly experienced C-level executives with successful CEO, COO, CFO and/or CIO backgrounds. Our clients aren’t required to make long-term commitments, allowing us to be utilized as much as needed through an attractive variable cost approach.
To learn more about how we can help your private equity firm, contact us.