At a Glance
- CEO, General Manager, Boards of Directors
- Staged Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and rapid growth of shareholder value for start-up, spin-off and scale-ups
- Product development and positioning, route-to-market and market access (FDA and value-based economics) for disruptive medical technologies – molecular diagnostics, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, animal health and wellness
- Fostering entrepreneurial culture, team productivity and agility in highly innovative and intelligent workplaces
- Due diligence; preparation, strategy and documentation for capital raising and M&A
- IP protection and technology commercialization
- Digital marketing strategy and plans
- Turnarounds and crises in scaling small caps – avoiding the “valleys-of-death”
- International business development
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Founding CEO of Immunexpress Inc. Built from scratch to FDA clearance of initial award-winning SeptiCyte product, the first RNA-based diagnostic for infectious disease cleared by the FDA.
- Established and ran US operations of Australian parent company; built all key national and international relationships
- Raised >$50M in dilutive and non-dilutive capital – venture, high net worth, strategic, R&D tax credits, grants
Roslyn has 27 years of experience serving in C-Suite and Board of Director roles for organizations focused on life and environmental sciences. She holds a summa cum laude degree in veterinary medicine and a Ph.D. in medical pharmacology from The University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia) and a summa cum laude M.B.A. from Queensland University of Technology (Brisbane, Australia). She has lifelong success in founding and rapidly growing new medical device and animal health companies, coaching executives and corporations, and serving on private and non-profit Boards. Her experience includes success in angel, seed, venture and high net-worth backed start-ups spanning more than two decades, nationally and internationally. Roslyn has been recognized for her natural entrepreneurial abilities and the capacity to lead and inspire others. Roslyn is a Fellow of the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), and has also recently qualified in digital marketing. She now counsels emerging companies in staged corporate governance, digital transformation, creating compelling and energizing visions and authoring success strategies.