At A Glance
- CFO, CAO, Secretary, GC and Board of Directors
- Startup to public and private middle market companies
- EBITDA improvements
- Strategic growth through M&A
- Successful acquisition integration
- Equity and debt financing
- SEC reporting and SOX implementation
- SAAS, enterprise software, healthcare and entertainment
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Increased valuation of public company from $.90 per share to $7.25 per share.
- Raised approximately $500 million in capital through private equity, IPOs, VCs, public debt placements, Regulation D private placements, securitization of receivables and commercial bank loans.
- Negotiated and closed acquisitions with a market value of over $800 million in domestic and international settings.
- Developed and executed business plans, growing public company from annual revenues of $11 million to $185 million.
- Manager of financial, accounting, IT, HR, tax, treasury and risk management activities.
Glen Shipley has 36 years of experience serving in financial roles ranging from auditor to CFO, and 20 years of experience as an attorney and general counsel for both public and private organizations in the software, healthcare and entertainment industries. Glen has senior financial, legal and operating experience as CFO, CAO, GC and divisional GM in venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded entities and private equity owned entities. He has international experience operating companies in more than 15 countries and has been a director or officer of more than 35 entities in domestic and international settings. He also has extensive experience dealing with the SEC and other federal and state regulatory agencies. In a recent CFO position, he was part of a management team that took a public company from $11 million in revenue and negative EBITDA to $185 million in revenue and $50 million of annual EBITDA. The company was subsequently purchased by Canada’s largest software company in a $330 million transaction. Glen holds a BA in Motion Pictures and Television from UCLA, an MBA in Finance from UCLA and a JD from Seattle University. He was a CPA (inactive) in California and Washington. Glen is a CGMA and active member of the Washington State bar and AICPA.