At A Glance
- Fortune 100 Group Vice President, technology and consulting services
- Interim CEO, private equity turn-around, consumer products
- National Partner, global, top tier management consulting firm
- Strategic leadership in startup serving Fortune 100 customer base
- Entrepreneur providing executive and transformational services to mid market
- Leadership of transformational initiatives for turnarounds, sales and margin performance
- Change management and organizational development
- Strategic planning and execution management
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Led numerous, successful turnarounds in a variety of environments including private equity, Fortune 100 divisions and startup companies
- Led 50 percent to 100 percent growth in sales performance in diverse settings including Fortune 100 and global management consulting firms.
Terry Tigner is a Managing Partner at NextLevel. His background includes over 20 years of executive, operational leadership roles within Fortune 100, mid-market, and emerging, high growth firms. As Group Vice President at Oracle Corporation, he led a 500 person, $200 million division of Oracle Consulting’s North American business through seasons of successful growth, transformation, and profitability; recognized by Oracle’s MVP of the year award. As partner and national director at Ernst & Young LLP, he led the establishment and growth of a new national technology service to the middle market, growing annual revenues by $50 million and the addition of 100 new professionals. More recently he served in numerous advisory and executive service roles to mid-market and high growth companies including leading a successful turnaround as Interim CEO for Marlin Equity Partner’s $40 million consumer products firm, and an effective turnaround for the X Prize Foundation, a nonprofit, prize based innovation incubator.