At A Glance
- CFO, Operations general management, Controller
- Leading teams of finance, procurement, technology and operations professionals
- Due diligence, integration, and divestiture
- Project management
- Process improvement and internal control implementation
- Multi-operation, multi-national organizations
- Risk management
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Leader of teams of professionals who specialize in accounting, finance, business development, operations, procurement and technology development
- Proven ability to step into vacant executive roles and lead finance, accounting, technology and operations teams through difficult transition periods to stability
- Designed and implemented systems of financial accounting, centralized administration and procurement for multiple companies
Jeff has more than 30 years of experience serving in financial leadership roles of multi-billion dollar divisions, including as general manager of a 200-person global operations organization within a large multi-national technology company, as well as a senior audit manager of a Big 4 accounting and auditing firm. He has been an active consultant for the past 3 years for companies that ranged from private start-ups to large public companies. With core strengths that include instinctive problem solving, business acumen and collaboration, Jeff has a proven track record of identifying business opportunities and leading successful projects that result in successful business model changes, cost structure optimization, and enhanced customer experience. As an interim CFO, Jeff created dynamic long-range planning and valuation models, budgeting tools, and made a number of process and internal control improvements to scale the growing company from the mode of “start-up” to a maturing mid-market professional services company.
Jeff holds a BS in accounting from Northern Arizona University and is a CPA in the states of Washington and Arizona (inactive).