At A Glance
- Director of finance, business operations director, sales operations director, director of process design / systems consolidation, director of reporting
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Financial modeling of P&Ls, revenue, subscribers, commissions, pricing, marketing promotions and retail and network capital investments
- Leadership in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations
- ERP implementation
- Lean process improvement
- IT capital rationalization and program management
- SEC reporting and corporate accounting
- Litigation support
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Implemented a nation-wide Oracle ERP system for McCaw Cellular, providing a platform for dramatic operational growth
- Developed financial models and reporting to support sales compensation within AT&T, improving customer satisfaction and reducing errors by 95 percent
- Developed meeting materials for semi-annual executive leadership reviews within a $4 billion revenue business unit including detailed analysis by functional organization and presentation of key financial results
Todd Williams has more than 25 years of experience in financial and operational leadership roles within the wireless telecommunications industry. He is an experienced finance executive supporting sales, marketing, IT and network organizations. During the formative years of the wireless telecommunications industry, Todd was instrumental in leading the deployment of a nation-wide ERP system, enabling the rapid integration of acquired operating entities and improving financial processes. As a business leader, Todd has inspired and engaged team members resulting in improved communications, collaboration and productivity. He is adept at tackling complex issues, determining root cause and delivering actionable solutions.
Todd holds a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance from the Foster School of Business at the University of Washington. He’s an active CPA in the State of Washington.