At A Glance
- Finance and accounting leadership roles, including CFO: treasury and tax
- Public, closely held and private equity organizations, foreign and domestic
- Startup, high-growth, turn around, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures
- Strategic planning
- Planned in concert with other C’s of a $1.5 billion company, including capital
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Restructured company to more profitable business model, resulting in rapid growth
- Secured over $30 million in bank debt and asset-backed working capital on favorable terms providing flexibility to scale the business
- Created commodity hedging operation to reduce risk and secure gross margin in a very volatile economic environment
Troy Williams has more than 20 years of experience serving in financial and operational leadership roles for organizations in the manufacturing, retail and telecommunications industries. His emphasis is on efficiency, improved decision-making and plan execution. He focuses on positioning companies for growth and identifying and capitalizing on opportunities. As CFO of Imperium Renewables, he increased production volume by 34 percent and EBITDA by 104 percent over three years by transitioning the business away from contract manufacturing. This required new systems, analytics and controls, which were implemented across the organization. Based on this operational success, he led the eventual sale of the business, resulting in a successful exit for shareholders.
Troy holds an MBA and BS in accounting from City University of Seattle. He’s a CPA in the state of Washington.