At A Glance
- Director of operations, managing director, board of directors
- Enterprise technology and value chain integration strategy
- Global supply chain operations improvement
- Supply chain cost reduction: inventory, labor, manufacturing, technology, warehousing and transportation
- Designing enterprise-wide performance management programs
- Establishing sustainable supplier management strategies and programs that deliver long-term competitive advantage
- Aerospace, technology, transportation, manufacturing, energy
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Reduced on-hand inventory by 50 percent for a large manufacturer by developing improved supply chain processes and controls.
- Saved $650,000 annually in transportation and warehousing costs for a major distribution operation while reducing backorders by 80 percent.
- Redesigned the quality assurance function at an aerospace parts distributor to reduce QA backlog by 95 percent while reducing labor costs $300,000 per year.
Bill Keough has 18 years of experience as a supply chain operations executive and as an operations and technology consultant, helping to reduce supply chain costs and improve operational effectiveness for both Fortune 500 firms and for private equity portfolio companies. Bill has worked extensively in the aerospace, technology and energy sectors. He has served as the director of operations for a division of a $1.6 billion medical devices manufacturer with operations in the Dominican Republic. For Boeing, Bill conducted a comprehensive analysis of the firm’s inbound supply chain processes and supporting technologies across 12 divisions within the company – identifying significant cost-savings and operational improvement opportunities. He also worked in senior roles at an early-stage technology firm, providing supply chain systems and process integration as a cloud-based managed service prior to the company’s acquisition.
Bill holds a bachelor’s degree from Cornell University and a master’s degree from the University of Houston. He speaks fluent French and Spanish.