At A Glance
- CEO, president, executive vice president
- Consultant and project manager
- Financial management
- Supply chain
- Sales and marketing
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Transformed manufacturing and supply chain, cutting overhead expense 25 percent while strengthening the leadership team and refocusing on core business strengths, resulting in a sales rebound after years of decline.
- Brought a new level of distribution and operational expertise to a company and provided seasoned leadership during a period of significant change by directing staff in production and global sourcing, transportation, inventory management, customer service, distribution and enhancement while holding full P&L responsibility for $126 million public company.
- Launched French distribution facility, completing a €38 million project on time and on budget and paving the way for continued growth of a U.S.-based public company’s $200 million European business.
Bill Swint is a broadly experienced senior executive with a history of delivering sustainable revenue and profit improvement, creating lean and efficient operations, knowledgeable about international sourcing and supply chain, and skilled in developing strong management teams. His leadership and communication skills affect change and performance in all facets of business management including manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing, finance, human resources and IT. Bill has a track record of introducing state-of-the-art technologies to power business growth. His extensive international experience includes Asian, European and Latin American sourcing, as well as a European facility launch. He holds a bachelor of science in industrial engineering from Georgia Tech and an MBA in strategy and finance from SMU.