At A Glance
- Vice President of Global Sales, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Executive Sales Advisor – Certified Sales Leader (CSL), Director of Sales
- Medical device, capital equipment, orthotic/prosthetic, health care IDN/GPO/TPA/MCO contracting, pharmaceutical, and laboratory
- Meridian Performance Solutions, Acumed, RS Medical, Patient Therapy Products, and Rehabilicare
- Sales reorganization – ranging from simple realignment to complex transformation
- Expanding distribution channels in medical device, O&P, laboratory, pharmaceutical, and capital equipment
- Implementation of three different CRM Projects (Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce.com, and Oracle)
- Securing agreements (private label, co-branded) with pharmaceutical, laboratory, capital, and O&P partners
- Leading National Accounts and Contracting teams
- Sales Leadership Program certified instructor
- Health care industry expert
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Improved distribution channel effectiveness to increase average US territory revenue 19% and grow outside the United States revenue $4.1 million in the first year
- Executed a sales transformation initiative that generated $2.2 million in new product sales, reduced selling expense 9%, and performed at 101% to target
- Accelerated revenue cycle “order to cash” process to increase productivity 37% and reduce processing costs 8%
- Full P&L responsibility for a startup business that generated $2.5 million in new sales in the first year
- Developed the architecture and content for a basic, intermediate, and advanced sales training program to include facilitator training and sales leadership development curriculum
- Redefined and reengineered the sales process focusing on all aspects of activity and pipeline management to include planning, analytics, opportunity development, and account management for a company with an annual revenue of $250M
Bob has more than 30 years of successful experience in sales leadership, sales operations, contract negotiation, general management, and product development in the medical device and manufacturing industry. He also has executive experience in strategic planning, budgeting, sales forecasting, product innovation and development, quality systems and process review, and sales/marketing operations planning.
He is an executive leader with uncompromised personal integrity and a focus on teamwork, delivering results, and accountability.
Bob graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Business Management from Concordia University.