At A Glance
- International Operations Director, COO, CIO, CFO
- Multinational operations
- Strategic growth through acquisition integration and divestitures
- Financial compliance, budgeting, forecasting and P&L leadership
- Digital transformation leadership
- HR and compliance
- EBITDA improvements
- Industry experience in supply chain, e-commerce, construction, and higher education
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Successful oversight and senior project director of enterprise-class IT projects including financial ERP, supply chain ERP, CRM, web CMS, customer service automation, server virtualization, data warehousing, and analytics
- Extensive knowledge of for-profit higher education operations with $164 million in annual sales and $53.1 million in EBITDA
- Organizational turnarounds
- International operations expertise integrating supply chains across North America, EAME, and Asia
Clark Westmoreland has more than 21 years of experience serving in COO, CFO and CIO roles for organizations in the digital transformation, e-commerce, supply chain, construction, and higher education industries. He has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to quickly and accurately assess problems and opportunities across multiple disciplines, develop and lead strategic efforts, and bring people together to achieve organizational objectives. Clark was one of the first international operations directors in a midsize, supply chain enterprise wholly owned by UPS. In less than six months, he created a new international supply chain network spanning 12 countries and fulfilling 15 million computer components annually. The unit was EBITDA profitable in its first year. He later joined Onvia Corporation as COO and SEC Section 16 Officer to lead the divestiture of its online consumer electronics business and then to evolve Onvia into a business-to-business data management company. Clark reduced monthly cash burn from $15 million to $1 million, integrated one public merger and three private acquisitions, and divested four unprofitable divisions resulting in a 54 percent sales increase over pre-merger revenues. Clark spent more than 11 years with the University of Washington as chief business officer (CBO) of UW’s largest for-profit unit. As CBO he served in the functional roles of COO, CIO, and CFO with responsibility for all operations including digital transformation, HR, project management, finance and accounting, compliance, market research, facilities, and real estate. During his tenure at UW, annual revenues grew from $56.6 million to $164 million, annual EBITDA increased from $15.5 million to $53.1 million, and the customer base grew from 19,500 to 52,000.
Clark holds a BA in Business Administration from the University of Washington. He also holds certifications in supply chain management and digital transformation leadership.