At A Glance
- CEO, CFO, GM, Chief of Staff, VP Sales, Team Captain
- Strategic Planning Process and Initiatives
- Sales Leadership – establish a culture of achievement
- Structured Operations Improvement (Lean)
- Large Scale Program and Project Management
- Merger Negotiation and Integration
- Equity and debt financing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Crisis Leadership – “get well planning and implementation”
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Financial Leadership – As President/CFO turned around bankrupt marketing company, acquired permanent financing and aggressively managed cash – establishing a financial foundation that resulted in successful company transformation
- Operations – Program Management. Rebuilt Sprint’s international network after merger-related divestiture to support $2 Billion revenue stream. Built a high performing team of technical specialists and organized/integrated the efforts of over 300 team members. Created IT systems to enable efficient multi-lingual billing, operations, customer support, and service. Finished on time and on budget.
- Continuous Operational Improvement – Developed innovative procurement (supply chain) strategy and changed the culture to one of continuous improvement delivering $150 million in cost savings within three years
- Sales Leadership – Led Americas wireless sales team that accounted for over 95% of total company revenue – signed AT&T to $250+ million five-year contract stabilizing relationship and company finances
Craig has over 25 years of experience serving in executive, strategic planning, operations, and financial roles for Fortune 50 to startup organizations primarily in the Telecom and Technology industries. He has served as VP International Networks for Sprint as well as Chief of Staff for Sprint Long Distance and CEO/CFO for startups in the telecom and technology industries.
He is a versatile business leader proficient at identifying new revenue, capturing it, and scaling operations for sustainable growth. Skilled at improving performance by implementing structured processes, a culture of continuous improvement and real time problem resolution. Tapped repeatedly to define and implement “get well plans” in critical situations and develop productive customer relationships. Extensive financial experience (CPA), as well as strategic planning and organization building. Deep technical knowledge in Telecommunications (both wireline and wireless), agile programming, digital transformation, IoT, and blockchain.
Craig holds an MBA in Finance from the University of Washington. He is a CPA in the state of Washington (inactive).