At A Glance
- Executive Search Leader
- Recruiting C-level and heads of function positions
- Broad Functional scope across the portfolio of executive leadership
- Broad Industry focus
- International on the ground experience in Asia and Europe
- Active in Technology, Financial Services, Industrial, and Consumer sectors
- Strong global perspective and deep cultural insights
- Global network of C-level talent
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Provides CEO search transition services working closely with the Board
- Provides Board Director search and assessment
- Recruits game changing executive talent across many functional areas
David Kimbro has more than twenty years of experience in retained executive search, providing senior leadership talent to companies ranging from startups to large corporations. Most recently, David has been leading Spexsearch, an executive search firm with offices in Seattle, Tokyo, and London. David has joined NextLevel to lead the Executive Search Practice and add to the strong offering of services that NextLevel provides to clients to Build Enterprise Value. Working synergistically with the existing Interim Executive Practice, NextLevel will now offer professional executive search services to clients who need full-time permanent executive talent.
David began his career in search in Hong Kong with Korn/Ferry International and worked his way up from Researcher to partner level. Over his career of more than twenty years in the business, David has been in four major search firms before founding his own firm, Spexsearch. The decision to join forces with NextLevel was an obvious step to enhance total growth potential as the service offerings were truly complimentary, and this partnership builds on a long history of personal and professional relationships.
David holds a B.A. in International Studies and Spanish from Washington College and an MBA in International Business from the University of Maryland in College Park.
Primary focus: Technology, Financial Services, Consumer, Industrial, and Boards, with broad experience in functional leadership across the C-suite