At A Glance
- CFO of public companies
- Senior VP of Strategy, Finance, Accounting, Enterprise Risk Management, Treasury Management
- Collaborative leader of cross functional teams
- Strategic business planning and performance metrics
- Driver of revenue growth and operational efficiency initiatives
- Financial planning and analysis
- Operations and capital budgeting
- Mergers and acquisitions analysis, execution, and implementations
- Builder of investment, liquidity and capital strategies including equity and debt financing
- Internal, Regulatory, SEC and Board Reporting
- Manager of investor relations, banking, auditor, and regulatory relationships
- Leader of enterprise and financial systems development
- Extensive financial services and insurance industry experience
Key Leadership AccomplishmentsDiane worked with market leads to develop and track performance metrics for combined functional teams across geographic markets to achieve greater production and quality of results. She was a strategic partner in the analysis, valuation, and integration of a myriad of bank and branch acquisitions. She coordinated investor, broker, auditor, and regulatory relations during periods of rapid change including technology upgrades, new business lines and conversion to a national bank charter. In addition, Diane built budgeting processes that improved decision-making, expense controls and accountability at growing companies. At one of them, her coordination of the restructuring and other initiatives saved 4 percent in annual expenses.
Diane Kelleher has over 30 years of experience in finance leadership roles within public companies, primarily in the financial services and insurance industries. She most recently served as SVP, Corporate Strategy at Columbia Bank. Her prior experience includes leading financial planning & analysis, budgeting, accounting, investments, and treasury management as CFO for Washington Federal and AmericanWest Bank and as SVP, Corporate Planning for Safeco. In these positions she collaborated with other executives to formulate strategies, performance metrics, financial roadmaps, and capital budgets. She has deep experience in investments, liquidity, and capital management. Her strong analytical skills support robust long-range plans and alternative scenarios to manage performance and risks. Diane has analyzed, executed, and implemented many mergers and acquisitions along the way. She has led development of accounting and finance teams, financial systems, and processes and controls to create best-in-class finance functions. She is a trusted advisor to CEOs and Boards of Directors. Strong communications and impactful presentations are among her strengths. Diane holds an MBA from the University of Washington and a BA in Economics from Oregon State University. She is a CPA in the state of Washington.