At A Glance
- Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief People Officer
- Financial and growth strategy
- Operational and people strategy
- Revenue and profitability growth
- Operational improvement and efficiency
- Compensation and incentive planning
- Long-range financial planning
- Start-up, turnaround, and enterprise management
- Capital acquisition and cashflow management
- Investor relations
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Completed turnaround of a professional services firm, establishing new financial, competitive, operational, and risk-management strategies and processes driving a 450% increase in net revenues over five years
- Transitioned a $50 million consulting firm from manual processes to professional services automation of financial and operational workflow as well as people processes, increasing internal efficiency by 40%, enabling the firm to increase profitability and effectively scale processes to accompany business growth
- Designed and implemented performance scorecards, financial reporting, and targets for a $3.2 billion enterprise services segment of a world-leading technology and software company
Dom Tor Fleming has 25 years of experience serving in financial, operational, and people leadership roles in start-ups, mid-sized, and enterprise organizations primarily in technology, professional services, and manufacturing industries. He thrives in structuring new organizations and turning around emerging and established business units to drive performance improvement, efficiency, and growth. In CFO, COO, and CPO roles, Dom Tor has structured and launched multiple start-ups, and has led the strategic and operational turnarounds of established firms struggling in a changing competitive landscape.
Dom Tor led the national expansion of a Seattle consulting firm into four new markets, driving revenue from $13 million to $50 million in five years. At Microsoft he led the creation and automation of the worldwide Enterprise Services scorecard and targeting process as well as the development of the reporting, budgeting, and forecasting solutions for the Customer Services & Support organization. Most recently Dom Tor has helped four firms complete acquisitions, divestitures, and the launch of new business operations in the areas of healthcare, software, IT services, and financial services.
Dom Tor holds an MBA focused in finance, strategy, and organizational management from the University of Chicago School of Business. He has a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.