At A Glance
- CEO, CFO, COO, President
- Experience in start-ups, emerging ventures, turnarounds, transformations
- Private and public company experience including three successful IPO’s
- SEC compliance, public and private financings, strategic planning, investor relations, M&A, and corporate governance
- Certified Public Accountant and Attorney
- Operational enhancement and revenue growth leadership
- Industry experience in retail, franchising, packaged goods distribution, entertainment, media, internet analytics & viewing measurement, transportation, private equity, retail consolidations, licensed sports apparel, and software development
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Guided a global media services company from start-up through a successful IPO and finally a $1 billion market cap
- Managed the acquisition of a freight brokerage business in South Texas. After its acquisition, Kim served as CEO and doubled revenue in the first year of operations.
- Led 3 companies from private to public ownership and has raised over $250 million in capital
- As a CFO and COO for a retail roll-up, he took the company public and grew from a start-up to a $32 million annual revenue run rate
- Turned around a retail apparel business to achieve a successful sale at a multiple of its investment/purchase price
F. Kim Cox has more than 30 years of executive management experience working with public and private companies in both an operational and financial capacity. He has served in various top-level positions including CEO, President, COO, CFO, and Sr. VP of Strategic Operations. In all roles, his leadership has been marked by operational enhancement and revenue growth.
Kim’s experience has been gained with established public and private companies, as well as start-ups, emerging ventures, turnarounds, transformations and enhanced building efforts. In doing so, he successfully performed executive responsibilities involving operational leadership, financial management, SEC compliance, public and private financings, strategic planning, investor relations, M&A and corporate governance.
Kim earned an MBA from the Atkinson School of Business at Willamette University. He received his JD from Willamette University College of Law and is a member of both the Oregon and Washington Bars. He is also a certified public accountant (CPA).