At A Glance
- COO, CFO, EVP, board of directors
- International operations
- Business development strategy and management
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Start-ups and high-growth management
- Raising capital
- Sales strategy and management
- EBITDA improvements
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Grew revenue from $10 million to $130 million with an exponential increase in profit as global COO responsible for business development for wireless technology and services company
- Executed sale of a company to Xerox at a value greater than $100 million from a minimal initial investment, creating significant shareholder value as a member of the executive team and board of directors
- Negotiated bank and vendor financing, enabling significant growth without equity financing
- Managed significant revenue growth while maintaining and growing profitability and cash flow.
Gary Leake has 30 years of experience serving in board, executive, operational, business development, sales, and financial roles for organizations of all stages in wireless, high tech, consumer goods, consulting, agriculture, and other industries. He is a passionate, growth-oriented executive with experience managing high-growth, thinly capitalized companies profitably. Gary has experienced a range of business life cycles from start-up to transition to high growth to IPO and publicly listed. He has also provided global leadership as COO of a multiple location international business and has significant experience with international sales, operations, business culture, and statutory and legal requirements. Gary has significant experience with business planning, financial modeling, and team and culture building. He holds a BA in Business Administration (accounting concentration) from the University of Washington. He’s a CPA in the state of Washington (inactive).