At A Glance
- Business and system requirements expert
- Supply chain specialist
- Implemented supply chain, inventory control and manufacturing workflow
- Designed user acceptance testing scenarios
- Capable of designing and writing technical specification
- Familiar with multiple warehouse automation areas
- Effective trainer and developer of curriculum
- Specializes in wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Successfully founded, managed and sold a 25-person ERP consulting practice
- Involved in over 500 ERP implementations
- Strong emphasis on customer service as a valuable commodity
Hub Gilbert founded and managed Gilbert & Associates for nearly 35 years. The firm specialized in ERP implementations and support, and was considered a premier Microsoft Dynamics and Sage partner supporting the wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries. Hub served in all areas of Gilbert & Associates, and was personally involved in over 500 implementations. Hub is an expert in business and systems requirements, user acceptance testing, process improvement and end-user training. He has personally written technical and non-technical specifications for customizations to systems. He is experienced in front office requirements including sales workflow, financial operations, forecasting and website integrations. He also has worked with all back-office functions, including inventory control procedures, supply chain processes, manufacturing requirements, warehouse automation and logistics and transportation needs. He excels at implementing project management, performing operational assessments and conducting functional requirements analysis for businesses of all sizes. Supporting companies from $5 million to $750 million, he helped his customers manage their own growth and transformation. His recent focus on change management rounds out the requirements for effective systems analysis skills.
Hub holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Montana. He holds several certifications from Microsoft and Sage, and is a certified Change Management Practitioner.