At A Glance
- Senior vice president, global Fortune 1000 company
- CEO, president, or COO in multiple small and mid-market companies in technology, retail, consumer products, food & beverage, telecom, and advertising
- Founder, board member or C-suite executive in more than 20 start-ups, with successful exits
- Extensive international subsidiary and strategic partnership development experience in more than 40 countries
- Software product management veteran of more than 100 development and launch cycles. Group Product Manager at Microsoft overseeing product teams including Office components, Windows, C++, and Xenix.
- Strategic planning; turnarounds; capital raising; M&A preparation and integration; product development; sales channel development; customer acquisition and retention; advertising and public relations
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Led or co-led more than a dozen M&A transactions totaling more than $400 million and raised more than $100 million in early stage capital.
- Defined new customer acquisition strategies and led the teams that generated more than $40 million in new business for a big four global advertising holding company.
- Defined strategy to expand and rapidly grow a regional services company into a national services and CPG company, adding $25 million in new product revenue.
John Fitzpatrick has a 25-year career with senior positions in both global enterprises and mid-market companies. He has an extensive technology industry background and was an early employee in product management at Microsoft. He is highly skilled and experienced in high velocity, rapid growth organizations of all sizes. He has managed multiple $100+ million-dollar P&Ls and marketing budgets and led companies or supervised departments of more than 200 employees. His industry experience includes technology, consumer products, retail, food & beverage, telecommunications, advertising, and public relations.
As an investor, director, or C-Suite executive, he was a founder or very early team member in more than 20 start-ups, with five successful exits. He has led or co-led more than a dozen M&A transactions and personally raised more than $100 million in early stage capital. He has served on more than 25 for profit and non-profit boards of directors.
Most recently, John held executive leadership and board of director roles in state-of-the-art digital marketing technology firms including Razorfish, Publicis, Ingeniux, and Marchex where he worked extensively in digital/mobile B2C and B2B customer acquisition; online/offline attribution modeling; consumer path-to-purchase mapping; and other data-driven marketing initiatives.