At A Glance
- Corporate Controller, VP Finance, CFO, EVP Finance & Operations
- Systems implementation
- EBITDA improvements
- Process and efficiency improvements
- Debt financing
- Robust margin and pricing analyses
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Led multinational Lean team in revamping budget / forecast data collection, refresh, and consolidation process using SharePoint. Reduced budget consolidation time 75% while providing real time data access for Operations.
- Helped a newly merged distribution organization create its opening balance sheet, including assessing GAAP value of intangible assets. Managed data migration from legacy systems to new ERP. Designed process and internal controls to manage thousands of daily cash transactions.
- For a service organization, re-designed account structure to enable financial performance analysis by product, revenue type, industry group, region, and customers. Cut gross to net revenue analysis time by 50% and provided investor relations with accurate quantitative data to support earnings call.
Julie is a dynamic and seasoned financial executive with strong operational skills in manufacturing, consumer products, and service industries. She has over 30 years of experience in finance leadership roles with a proven track record of process improvements and successful ERP system implementations. As Executive Vice President of Finance and Operations at Oregon Scientific, she was the functional leader of a multinational team in process re-design using SAP, encompassing order processing with complex pricing algorithms, inventory and warehouse management, and statutory reporting in multiple countries as well as consolidated management reporting and margin analyses. She was also instrumental in setting up the company’s on-line store. Julie is a creative problem-solver with numerous successful consulting engagements on her résumé, helping clients through mergers, unexpected personnel turnovers, obtaining financing, and establishing robust processes and procedures.
Julie holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Arizona. She is a licensed CPA in the state of Oregon.