At A Glance
- Operational and Financial Turnarounds
- Business valuations
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Modeling and Projections
- KPIs and Management Reporting
- Project Planning and Systems Implementation
- Business Plan Formation and Assessment
- Organizational Restructuring and Staff Realignment
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Managed $600 million business unit for a Fortune 500 financial services company. Responsible for selling add-on products through multiple sales channels to 12 million credit card customers. Managed over 75 staff and 20 vendor relationships serving 2 million customers. Increased credit card retention by 30%, created products resulting in 100% year-over-year membership growth.
- Led a $100 million family-owned discount retail chain to a successful turnaround; as a result of strong financial management, sales went from declining to positive, inventory reduced by $2 million, inventory turns improved by 40 percent and distribution center throughput decreased from weeks to hours
- Consolidated 12 branches with an associated NPV of $17 million while responsible for strategy and operations for the retail branch system of a regional bank with 240 branch locations
- Served as Interim VP of finance and operations for a commercial real estate firm; provided workload balancing, established accountability, and also instituted accounting controls, monthly close process and financial reporting package
Kelly Deis has over 25 years of experience serving in operating and financial leadership roles for organizations in healthcare, real estate, and financial services. She has led operational and financial turnarounds for many companies in financial distress in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and consumer products.
Kelly holds an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Duke University. She is also a CVA, Certified (Business) Valuation Analyst.