At A Glance
- VP of Finance, Senior Director of Finance/CFO
- Annual budget and long-range forecast
- EBITDA improvements
- Strategic growth initiatives
- Capital investment evaluations
- Debt financing
- Healthcare, banking, transportation industry
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Established a value creation process to identify, analyze, and track initiatives delivering over $100 Million of annual financial improvements
- Built the Financial Planning and Analysis function from the ground up, established annual planning processes, and led the organization’s cost restructuring efforts to improve EBITDA and become one of the most profitable organizations in the industry
- Led the annual planning and long-range forecasting process at organizations ranging from $400 Million to over $2.5 Billion in size
- Negotiated over $750 Million of debt financing and leases for aircraft and medical equipment
Ketty Hsieh has 25 years of experience serving in financial leadership roles for organizations in healthcare, banking and the transportation industry. She is an expert in translating financial information into actionable business insights and driving data-based decisions. She has led the evaluations of numerous strategic growth initiatives and capital investment opportunities ranging from $500K to over $100M, including geographic expansions, strategic alliances, new service lines, new medical building development, and others. At Kaiser Permanente of Washington, Ketty served as the VP of Finance and was a trusted business partner for the Care Delivery leaders. She led a team of finance professionals to support Care Delivery leaders in managing a $1 Billion+ operating budget and providing financial insights for both day-to-day operations and longer-term strategic initiatives. Ketty also oversaw Revenue Cycle operations including Health Information Management and Patient Financial Services with over 200 employees in these areas. Before joining KPWA, Ketty was the Senior Director of Finance and site CFO at Northwest Hospital and Medical Center where she oversaw all financial functions including Accounting, Revenue Cycle, and Financial Planning & Analysis. Prior to Northwest Hospital, Ketty served in progressively more senior positions at JP Morgan Chase, Alaska Airlines, Greyhound Lines, and American Airlines.
Ketty holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and B. Math in Computer Science from University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.