At A Glance
- CIO and executive technology consultant, global IT executive
- High growth startups, organizational downturns, Fortune 500 maturity models
- Mergers and acquisitions application integration
- Outsourcing and contract management
- CISA and CISSP audits through and around computer systems
- History of managing complex projects to successful completion
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Implemented software auditing policy which resulted in license compliance avoidance in excess of $10,000,000 by application of Governance, Risks & Compliance (SOX) skills
- Designed and implemented GPS tracking and automated payroll solution in less than six months that had previously been unsuccessful in 3.5 years
- Expeditiously reduced a single capital expenditure requisition from $625,772 to $225,125 by identifying configuration issues and redundant applications
- Assumed CRM implementation across six business units when lead PM withdrew, taking on responsibility for assessing project, replacing vendor, changing platform, and transforming project opponent into key advocate – all on time and within budget
- Managed national data migration and server move to a centralized “colocation” which reduced over 1,000 servers to 120 servers at a savings of $5.76 million
Linette Laiminger has over 25 years of experience serving in executive technology and communications leadership roles for the goods-producing supersector of heavy construction, manufacturing, mining, and utilities. Linette’s expertise is in aligning IT projects to the strategic goals of the business by redefining processes, cutting waste, increasing productivity, and managing progress. She has the ability to turn complex ideas and business needs into well-defined, executable plans and proven success in managing technology through all cycles of business, including high growth, downturns, consolidations and acquisition integration. She is an experienced global IT executive of a Fortune 500 company and responsible for all aspects of strategic IT planning, implementation and support whose parent organization consists of over 3,400 locations, 76,000 people in 35 countries covering six lines of business with annual revenue in excess of $18 billion. Nationally, Linette managed over 1,200 offices with 18,000 employees in 44 states with annual revenue in excess of $6.4 billion. Linette has extensive experience in the global environment, managing multiple lines of business over broad geographic areas.
Linette holds a Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, both from Gonzaga University, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). She also holds Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) and Value Based Lean Six Sigma (VBLSS) certifications from Villanova University as well as Program and Project Management Certifications from George Washington University and Eastern Washington University.