At A Glance
- CFO, SVP
- Public company; private equity-owned company; private company
- Middle market to large multi-nationals
- Extensive international experience in private and public companies
- Manufacturing and distribution businesses
- M&A, divestiture and post-integration leadership
- Extensive systems and implementation experience
- Extensive cash flow forecasting and management experience
- Restructuring and business process simplification
- ERP systems implementation
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Due to company move to a different state, developed new finance organization structure, prepared detailed job descriptions, and worked with local recruiter to hire full staff of 10 within three months; all in an orchestrated manner to ensure minimal impact on the business
- Worked with IT consultant, president and CEO to identify and implement new ERP system
- Led finance due diligence process for company acquisition; developed critical cash flow forecast for valuation purposes
- Restructured finance group; implemented internal controls; established planning and forecasting processes, management reporting, and pricing analyses
- Reduced year-end audit process from twelve weeks to four weeks
- Reduced company cost structure 60%. Reallocated expenses to provide resources for new business development
- Worked with Operations to improve inventory accuracy. Led cross functional team to identify and resolve root causes of inventory inaccuracies. Divisions went from taking full monthly physical inventories to achieving 95% cycle counting accuracy.
Lisa Prentice has a more than 30-year career in senior financial and operational roles. She has held executive roles in a variety of public, private equity and private companies, including large multi-national and family-owned businesses, where she has maintained a focus on managing through rapid change situations. Her leadership experience includes budgeting, acquisition cash flow management, bank financing and restructuring resources to align with current business needs. She has worked with several high-growth companies to assess and upgrade finance and other back-office functions to enhance business efficiency, including stabilized ERP systems, and improved operational processes.
Lisa holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Accounting from the University of Oregon. She also holds an MBA from Portland State University.