At A Glance
- Acquisition/Integration and M&A
- Agile-Scrum development
- Cloud technologies
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- In his time at a large nationwide health insurance company, he led the transformation of processes and systems to enable sustainable healthcare with a superior customer experience and enabled the processes and systems transformation to comply with the Affordable Care Act. He delivered processes and systems to connect to the Hawaii State Exchange, and then delivered migration to the Federal Exchange. He also enabled the transformation of all web portals to an Agile approach with cross-functional teams. Michel ensured emphasis on securing member and provider data and leveraged cloud offerings to accelerate alignment to business needs.
- At a global nutraceutical company selling in 46 countries, Michel restructured the IT team to enable Agile Scrum methods for all processes, redesigned all customer-facing systems to support the company’s digital transformation, simplified and optimized all back-office processes and systems, and migrated all new system developments to cloud-based technologies.
- While at a global test and measurement company that sells and services equipment worldwide, Michel architected and rolled out global infrastructure and applications worldwide to support explosive growth; the company grew threefold in a 7-year period through 24 acquisitions. He also created an acquisition/integration project management team.
- In addition, Michel implemented the rollout of ORCA card systems region-wide as well as all new systems to support light rail startup at a multimodal mass transit agency.
Michel Danon has 20 years of experience serving as Chief Information Officer for manufacturing as well as service industries. He typically enters an organization to restructure the company processes and systems in order to support business changes or structural reorganizations by forming or restructuring teams, matching system architecture with business needs, and creating roadmaps for digital transformation.