At A Glance
- Senior Vice President, Strategic Advisor, Board of Directors
- Business development, corporate development, finance and strategy
- Strategic partner development and management
- Mergers, acquisitions, investments & divestitures
- Go-to-market launch and entry strategies
- Distressed situations and restructurings
- Telecommunications, media, technology and advertising
- Mobile wireless technologies and applications
- Video content strategy, acquisition / licensing, and audience development
- Software distribution and licensing, SaaS
- Search, display, video and mobile advertising; ad tech
- Latin American business and operations
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Launched and led the YouTube team in Spanish-speaking Latin America across Argentina, Chile, Peru and Colombia. Developed and managed strategic content partnerships with broadcast TV and cable networks, TV and film producers, music labels and publishers, and sports organizations.
- Directed Google business development team with service providers in North America. Developed and managed strategic partnerships with cable operators, telecommunications companies and mobile wireless carriers, resulting in $250 million in annual recurring revenues.
- For NextiraOne, managed a $65 million revenue business and 35-employee team selling premise and cloud-based enterprise communications solutions through channel partners to Fortune 500 companies. Grew annual bookings and revenues 200% and 16%, respectively.
Mike Mecham has more than 20 years of global experience serving in executive business development, corporate development, strategy and finance roles for organizations in the telecommunications, media and technology sectors, including Videology, Google, YouTube, NextiraOne, XO Communications and AT&T Wireless Services. Mike holds a BA in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from the University of Washington and an MBA in Finance, Strategy and Multinational Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a CPA in the State of Washington (inactive).