At A Glance
- CFO, COO, CEO roles in mid-market and multi-national organizations
- Capital raises
- EBITDA improvements
- Support strategic growth activities through M&A activities
- Coaching executives through change
- Equity and debt financing
- Restructuring of operational and financial activities
- Experience in consumer goods, semiconductor equipment, secured transportation, entertainment and other industries
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Executed a recapitalization of a consumer goods company while implementing operational and financial processes and procedures to prepare the company for the transaction.
- Guided a start-up enterprise as COO/CFO through the business planning and initial fund raising ($63 million) process.
- Led a semiconductor business located in Tokyo, Japan through a two year restructuring process.
- As CFO, successfully guided a global music publisher through a $50 million refinancing and change in ownership.
Paul Vindigni has 35 years of experience serving in CFO, COO and CEO roles for organizations in various industries including semiconductor equipment manufacturing; secured transportation; music publishing and consumer goods products. Paul often joins companies during times of transition with the intention of executing an equity and/or debt transaction to lead the way for an owner’s exit or to provide ongoing working capital for the business. As part of Paul’s role, he drives change management to effectively enhance the value of the company by driving efficiencies and operational excellence within all areas of the business. As CFO of Traeger Pellet Grills, Paul led the efforts to execute a $240 million recapitalization of the business and the effective transition of the business to new ownership driving operational efficiencies throughout the process. As CFO of Alfred Music Publishing, a Los Angeles based family business, Paul also led the refinancing and transition of ownership while executing multiple restructuring activities of the business. As COO/CFO of a sales and marketing firm, Paul led the efforts to enhance all operational and financial activities of the business while preparing the company for sale.
Paul holds an MBA and an undergraduate Accounting degree from Iona College in New Rochelle, NY.