At A Glance
- VP Finance/CFO, Senior Director, Board of Directors
- Raising capital
- EBITDA improvements
- Strategic growth through M&A
- Debt financing
- Franchises and multi-operation organizations
- Pricing strategy and structuring
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Led implementations of various ERP systems. Developed and led projects to redesign financial planning models. Designed and built capital budgeting, buy or lease, and weighted cost of capital models to assist in decision-making. Saved various companies approximately $12.6 million.
- Led formation and development of a best-in-class pricing organization. Led development and implementation of standard product pricing strategies for list price, discount schedule, and market-level pricing strategies on a global basis for all products. Partnered with leadership to identify areas of price opportunity, performed data and market-driven analytics to support pricing decisions, developed recommendations for price improvement, and provided support for execution of approved recommendations. In the first full year achieved 2.5 percent price realization with key global customers and a 9.4 percent margin improvement.
- Co-led Economic Analysis Group study in design of a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) proposed electricity market for western United States. Economic Analysis Group consisted of all western states and stakeholders.
Rich Nixon has 27 years of experience serving in financial leadership roles for organizations in various industries including manufacturing, consumer, high tech, PR/advertising, energy, and more. He serves as a self-motivated change agent, problem solver, and team leader who enjoys mentoring and coaching others. Rich excels in fast-paced and challenging environments and has a proven track record leading and providing guidance on financial initiatives. He has a global perspective and an ability to collaborate strategically with offices around the world. An innovative and analytical financial executive, Rich’s role before joining NextLevel was as an executive team member with a multi-location manufacturing company. While there, he drove business process re-engineering, established a pricing awareness culture, guided cashflow stability, and restored bank covenants. He also led information technology system and infrastructure modernization. These actions led to an EBITDA improvement of approximately 102 percent in two years.
Rich holds a BS in Finance/Economics from Barry University in Florida and an MBA in Finance from the University of Portland.