At A Glance
- President, CEO, Board of Directors
- Senior VP of Operations
- Executive Leadership and Coaching
- Strategic Planning and Corporate Turnaround
- Operations, Sales, and Business Development
- Raising Growth Capital and Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Public, Private, and Advisory Boards
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Maximized shareholder value as CEO of five technology related companies over 24 years. Four of these companies enjoyed financially successful liquidity events.
- Developed Gold Standard culture of achievement, capitalizing on company’s rise from zero to platinum status in just 18 months within Verizon’s middle market enterprise markets. Awarded as one of the top 5 leading national B2B sales organizations in 2015.
- Achieved optimal top line revenue growth of 620% over a five-year period, overcoming an economic recession and sluggish commercial markets in the environmental services and transportation verticals
Robert DeKoning is a highly accomplished CEO, Board Member, strategic growth consultant and C-suite executive coach who is a transformational leader with over 30 years of senior-level success driving turnarounds and scaling companies within technology related sectors. He has leveraged his extensive experience to create solutions for companies across the business sectors of telecommunications, IT, human capital management, retail, automotive, healthcare, entertainment, transportation and environmental services. As CEO of a telecommunication sales organization for Verizon with operations in Boston and Portland, Oregon he led the 12-year-old company to its first profitability within two years, achieved the 6th best company to work for in Oregon rating in 2015, and negotiated five different Master Agent Agreements. This resulted in YOY revenue growth of 70 +% over five years and a successful acquisition in 2017. Moreover, Bob has held other CEO positions with privately held B2B services, hardware and software technology and PE-owned companies. He led Tactix, Inc. by expanding the Oregon sales force territories into Washington and Alaska, negotiated agreements with 20+ additional manufacturers and distributors, and grew revenues from $9M to $17M in two years. As CEO of Unicru, Bob spent five years growing a SaaS-based human capital management company from $600K to more than $24M and a sale to Kronos, Inc. for $150M. He led the accelerated growth of NASDAQ listed Rentrak Corporation (now Comscore), increasing revenues from $35M to $68M in three years. Earlier in his career, Bob was in charge of directing manufacturing, engineering and staff teams supporting new equipment sales in excess of $60M annually for Automatic Data Processing (ADP).
Robert DeKoning holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Management and Finance from the University of Oregon.