Shancy Holland has 25 years of experience serving in executive and strategic technology leadership roles for organizations in government, hospitality, retail, gaming, and publishing with a focus on 24/7 organizations with rapid growth.
At A Glance
- Chief Information Officer
- Volunteer Board of Directors in President, Secretary and Treasurer roles
- Compliance and Regulatory Planning and Execution
- Information Security - Leadership and Execution
- Solutions Delivery – Leadership and Execution
- Establish PMO and Manage Project Portfolio
- Program and Project Management – Leadership and Execution
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Led initiatives to implement all aspects of technology for multiple startup projects ranging in size from $25 million to $500 million in annual revenue
- Developed technology strategic plan for the legislative branch of government to identify opportunities to modernize technology, implement new technology, and refine processes to meet growing demands of the organization. Accomplished 92% of the initiatives identified.
- Led key ERP, CRM, VOIP, Disaster Recovery and Gaming Management implementations in multiple organizations
- Directed all aspects of technology for mid-size organizations
Shancy Holland has 25 years of experience serving in executive and strategic technology leadership roles for organizations in government, hospitality, retail, gaming, and publishing with a focus on 24/7 organizations with rapid growth. Shancy is a focused leader who excels in aligning people, business process and technology strategies to successfully support business initiatives. Shancy holds degrees in Information Management from the University of St. Catherine and Organizational Development from Oregon State University. She has extensive experience with ITIL and COBIT and has been a long-standing member of PMI and ISACA with an emphasis on Corporate Governance and Enterprise Information Technology.