At A Glance
- CEO, CFO, Executive Director, Executive VP, Board of Management, Board of Directors
- Establishing and developing financial systems
- Raising capital
- EBITDA improvements
- Strategic growth through M&A
- Equity and debt financing
- Reverse Takeover and Backdoor Listing
- Multi-operation organizations
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- As Executive Director established and led implementation of an accounting and financial reporting system for Australia’s first cash management trust, supporting growth in the initial six months to funds under management exceeding $1 Billion
- As Executive VP led and managed establishment of a Scandinavian financing parent group in the European market through a reverse takeover, and expanded the capital financing of a listed London-based financing group with a mix of $150 Million equity and credit lines of $240 Million
- As co-investor and CEO, negotiated for and established the first full-scale IKEA operation on Australia’s East Coast, with an establishment year (six months) turnover exceeding $10 Million and employing 150 staff
- As the originating Board of Management member, successfully mediated with the family to release the food production operations from family control to enable the business to develop independently. Arranged financing, staffing of financial management, supported development strategy, and led M&A through to public listing and a turnover expanding from $2 Million to $500 Million.
Stefan Hendriks has 40 years of experience serving in financial and management leadership and Board of Director roles for organizations in the financing; investment banking; consumer retail; food production, wholesale, and retail; and medical technology industries. He has extensive experience in start-up ventures, including investor and CFO roles.
Stefan holds a B Degree (BCompt) in Commerce, Economics and Law from the University of South Africa and MBAs from Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia) and IMD, The University of Geneva (Switzerland) in International Business. He is a Chartered Accountant in South Africa and Australia (both inactive).