At A Glance
- Transformative leadership
- CEO/CMO and corporate leader
- Multinational organizational leadership
- New product and new market expertise
- Fosters cultural driven strategic planning while achieving strong returns
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- CMO and head of Europe for a $2 billion multi-national company
- Leader of teams of professionals who specialize in accounting, finance, business
- Grew Silicon Valley company from $90M to $300M and created a valuation on Nasdaq of $8 billion
- Grew startup to $20M and exited for over $100M
- Turned around publicly traded company (LSE) from $100M and sold for $400M
As a chief executive officer, outside director and operating partner, Stephen builds enterprise value and accelerates revenue by finding untapped market opportunities: new channels, new markets, new products, and expanding a company’s global footprint. He has had an extensive business career, focused mainly on marketing and in international markets, spanning 30 years and three continents. Throughout his career, Stephen has guided organizations to exceptional performance through team participation and effective hands-on leadership. He is a proven leader with a history of establishing high-performance teams and fostering strong organizational culture.
He has managed three exits and acquired over a dozen businesses. He has also been involved with the social sector as a senior advisor for Ashoka, a global organization that identifies and invests in leading social entrepreneurs. His insights have also been welcomed by the academic community, where he has taught management and marketing in several MBA programs.
Stephen has a passion for leading organizations around the world and building and transforming cultures while maintaining exceptional returns and supporting happy employees. Often regarded as a strategic visionary who sees opportunity where others do not, his experience makes him a great resource and guide for CEOs looking to turn around or scale their business.