At A Glance
- CFO, VP Finance, General Manager, Board of Directors
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Pricing and Valuation Models
- Acquisition Integration
- Transformation and Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Strategic Planning
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Led, structured and negotiated profitable sale of $100M interest in Joint Venture
- Partnered in over $2B+ IP transactions
- Led numerous large integrations such as Great Plains, Skype and Nokia
- Designed largest BPO outsourcing initiative at Microsoft, receiving 14 industry awards and featured in Vested, by Kate Vitasek
- Developed and implemented $5B strategic plan for Corporate Real Estate
Taylor Hawes has 30 years of experience serving in leadership roles in a number of disciplines within the manufacturing and software industries. An adept leader, Taylor takes on complex challenges in roles that require deep financial acumen and the ability to lead teams and deliver results, with experience that spans international accounting, controllership and CFO functions. Through his career, Taylor designed and delivered Microsoft business intelligence and reporting systems; led planning, budgeting and forecasting; and developed strategic plans. In addition, he was responsible for quarterly board presentations and the creation of quarterly and annual public filings. Also as CFO, he consulted on deal structures and developed pricing and valuation models for more than $2B in deals with Samsung, Nokia, Nortel and other technology companies.
Taylor holds an accounting degree from the University of Southern California (USC), and worked with Arthur Andersen and Derby Cycle before joining Microsoft. A recognized industry leader, Taylor is a lifetime member of Financial Executives International (FEI), including serving as chair in 2014; a member of the International Accounting Standards Board Advisory Council (XAC); and an Advisory Board member to USC’s Leventhal School of Accounting.