At A Glance
- Senior VP, global marketing & business development, general manager, director
- Strategic planning and deployment in multiple industries
- Significant EBITDA improvements/turnaround expertise
- Strategic growth through M&A and international joint venture development
- Global brand and new product development, organic sales growth
- Global operational expertise, Lean methodology and CAPEX planning
- Private equity and public company experience with board level reporting
- Government affairs and industry trade committee participation
- Ability to drive sustainable success and culture implementation
- Develop and mentor organization leaders
- Consumer products and industrial manufacturing expertise
Key Leadership Accomplishments
- Restructured three large divisions of a global business into 52 business units in 26 countries, resulting in double-digit sales growth, operating profit leverage, working capital reduction and leadership talent development.
- Co-developed of global training center and new product/innovation processes.
- Served as strategic planning leader for $1.5 billion, 5,000 employee global business segment.
- Achieved 30 percent organic sales growth and 218 percent operating profit improvement in the Americas during the recent global recession.
- Reduced working capital by 20 percent, improved ship-complete-on-time from 89 percent to 95 percent and reduced the safety incident rate by 50 percent.
- Experienced in M&A for global manufacturing and intellectual property.
- Generated 10x EBITDA and 300 percent ROI through the $295 million sale of a private equity company to a global public company.
Todd has 30 years of experience serving in various leadership roles for organizations in the consumer products and industrial segments. He has significant senior leadership experience in multiple industries and channels of distribution. He has managed major brands and achieved strong operating results as part of key global responsibilities. Todd’s business experience includes serving as president for a $450 million division with 1,700 employees, 12 plant facilities, and six distribution centers for a public global manufacturing company. Todd holds a BA in Communications from the Montana State University and an MBA from George Fox University with senior leadership development experiences at Case Western Reserve.