Whether assessing the damage or guiding your company to higher ground, NextLevel’s team of restructuring executives can assist as rapidly as needed.
We offer deep, proven expertise to help you through the crisis.
Our battle-tested, senior operating executives have led more than 100 turnaround and restructuring initiatives. Our core competencies include:
- Interim executives across the C-Suite and Controller level
- Financial and operational project leadership and advisory
- Business assessment and restructuring strategies
We deliver hands-on execution of strategies.
- Assess issues and prioritize action to mitigate risk
- Manage cash flow to rapidly reduce burn
- Quickly develop and articulate an executable workout plan
- Revise cash flows, identify sources of cash and prioritize liabilities
- Provide effective communications to manage expectations and key relationships
- Establish benchmarks and monitor progress against the plan
- Anticipate and prepare for the post COVID-19 business environment
- Assume any needed leadership role to drive to successful completion
NextLevel gave us the confidence to make difficult decisions. They saved us time and money.
– Erik Krieger, Managing Director, Riverlake Partners
Our restructuring expertise cuts across industries.
From manufacturing and distribution to consumer products and high technology, we’ve helped rescue companies in nearly every sector. Our strategic, operational, and financial management services provide the in-the-trenches expertise, creative fiscal thinking, and operational acumen distressed businesses need in a crisis.
- We pulled an industrial manufacturer from the brink of bankruptcy with $10m in debt restructuring and asset sales.
- We stabilized a food processing company, increasing sales 30% and improving cash-flow by $6m.
- We restructured a service bureau business, improving profits from -$0.5m to $6.4m and raising return on assets from zero to 30%.
- After they defaulted on $425m in credit agreements, we restructured a manufacturing company’s plan to secure new credit facility and meet long term needs.
- We helped a distressed aerospace company secure $20m in debt restructuring to improve operations and margin performance.
- After they lost 25% of revenues, we restructured an electronic power supplier, ultimately increasing shareholder value by 10x.
100+ restructuring events, we’ve learned a thing or two.
Fixing an Underperforming Company
What do you do when your company is in dire straits?
Turning Around a Distressed Company
Your company has a solid strategy but is underperforming—why?
Managing Capital Through a Cash Crisis
How can you make it through a tight capital situation?